Sony Interactive Entertainment - PlayStation, Argentina has an exciting new opportunity for a general Business Finance & Operations Analyst role. Are you looking for exposure to the gaming industry? Do you want to gain experience in one of the world's most exciting entertainment companies? If so, keep reading! This position will report to the Country Head, of PlayStation Argentina and will support the Finance Department from SIE in all areas specific to finance, reporting, and general support for the country.
In this role, you'll be responsible for planning and executing purchase orders, following up on payment collections, invoice registrations and all the activities that support the business from the finance and operations perspective. This role is an excellent way to gain exposure in a dynamic and successful international business leader. Please note - this is a 12 month contract role with the potential for extension.
- Lead the daily operations to ensure goods and service requirements of SIE SRL are quickly met and in an efficient, effective and ethical manner. Provide oversight of all purchases in compliance with SIE procurement policies. Additionally, compliance with all applicable Federal and State rules and regulations.
- Run and execute all purchase orders in a centralized environment, including high dollar value and/or highly complex purchases. Also responsible for the management, execution and administration of complex equipment purchases such as major computer software and hardware.
- Plan for future operations of the department with emphasis on efficiency and effectiveness in meeting the needs of both internal and external customers, statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Execute department policies, e.g. procurement options, best purchasing methods, bidding requirements, ethical requirements, appropriate product/service/vendor evaluation, etc.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all departments. Promote and maintain the good name of SIE SRL while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner to ensure avoidance of all actual and potential conflicts of interest.
- Work with Managers and Directors, to ensure that material, service, and contractual requirements are met in a timely manner. Including planning sessions designed to educate departments about procurement cycles, lead times and purchasing requirements. All within the overall business process of acquisition of goods or services, and minimization of response time while ensuring needs are responded to accordingly, and in a satisfactory and cost effective manner.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers, vendors and staff as necessary to interpret policies and procedures assessing client needs and providing dispute resolution when necessary.
- You should have 1-2+ years' experience as a finance analyst in a consumer goods related position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent experience with payments collections, purchase orders.
- You are a phenomenal teammate with effective communication and analytical skills. Advanced Excel skills are a requirement.
- You are bilingual in English and Spanish
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.