PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony PlayStation has an exciting opportunity that will focus on bringing the most exciting hardware and software to our customers in one of our fastest growing markets, Latin America. The location for this role is at our San Mateo, CA headquarters, but will occasionally travel to throughout the market. In the Retail Marketing Manager, LatAm role, you will drive consumer sales performance in retail channels and precisely execute offers and new products/services into all retail channels for the Latin American market. You'd be tasked with the development of retail environments, fixtures and display concepts that ensure optimal PlayStation experience across all retail channels in the market. You would also organize trade events with retailers and conduct product training and develop training materials and loyalty programs with retailer sales teams. In this role you would be responsible for the indirect leadership of a team of highly performing and dedicated professionals focused on the development of integrated, multi-platform sales and marketing campaigns for retailers and to lead activations for these campaigns across our Latin American market.
This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Retail Marketing at SIEA, and is high exposure. If you have strong communication skills both written and verbal and are able to analyze sales results to highlight opportunities to improve a dynamic consumer sales, environment. You know how to be flexible, and have strong time management skills and are capable of stabilizing many projects simultaneously with short deadlines for completion. You know how to creatively solve problems. If you are dedicated and continuously seeks to build innovative retail marketing programs to win market share. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply today at PlayStation, where Greatness Awaits!
- Drive Consumer segment performance metrics in retail: market share and sales.
- Sales minded, and have experience in analyzing data to build recommendations to improve sales trajectories.
- Precise and timely execution of new products, services and offers in all retail channels.
- Extend marketing messaging priorities into all retail banners.
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, retail channels, third party and sales to develop and execute marketing programs end-to-end.
- Understands regional differences across Latin America and executes support elements accordingly.
- Define, develop, and execute targeted retail programs to accelerate PlayStation sales at retail in Latin America.
- Summarize various campaign priorities and products into a concise and visually appealing presentation for sales and retail channels.
- Create compelling and strategic marketing presentations.
- 5+ years' of experience in a retail marketing/channel management role, preferably in gaming, or consumer electronics and preferably in the Latin American marketplace.
- Working knowledge of international retail plans, preferably in the Latin American Market
- A high degree of fluency in Portuguese or Spanish is preferred
- Experienced in developing programs and providing recommendations based on results.
- Experience leading others to maximize their performance both directly and through influence.
- Highly organized and detail focused - with the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done by influence.
- Confidence in making decisions based on data and speaks in front of a group with ease.
- Driven to get things done with an insatiable commitment to improve process and form relationships.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action.
- Innate ability to think creatively when developing concepts, approach and offers.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.