PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2020.
Partner Marketing Intern
San Mateo, CA
The Partner Marketing team is comprised of experienced leaders and marketers with a strategic and creative mindset whose mission is to establish, build and maintain positive relationships with third party publishers and developers by understanding their portfolio, evangelizing their products and delivering best in class client service. We develop marketing strategies and business opportunities to innovate and integrate third party experiences with our brand to craft a long-term value for PlayStation and our publishing partners. You will support the team which delivers marketing and account support for third party publishers on PlayStation.
- Providing day-to-day assistance and support to the regional Partner Marketing team
- Coordinating and executing regional BTL marketing activations for select third party titles
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and report back to the larger team
- Develop internal cross-functional relationships with partners to secure marketing support and drive initiatives. This includes working cross-functionally with Social, Blog, CRM, Web and Store teams
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or MBA in Marketing, Business (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
- At least 1 year of experience, preferably within Marketing or PR
- Highly computer, social media, and technology literate including proficiency in MS Office and G Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively and professionally cross-functionally within PlayStation
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to tackle problems efficiently and keen to respond with the appropriate level of urgency to situations
- Very organized with attention to detail, can prioritize a dynamic workload and successfully manage multiple deadlines with a busy schedule
- A real passion for video games and the gaming industry
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.