PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Security Analyst is a member of InfoSec team at SIE. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of a wide variety of state of the art security tools and applications that support the Information Security program across SIE and other Sony groups. This is a technical hands on position that requires someone who has at least 5+ years in information security and operations experience that will work closely with other highly technical members across multiple teams to continuously improve and enhance SIE's InfoSec program.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Security Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Hands-on implementation and management of security devices and applications to monitor and review network, servers, databases, and applications
- Extensive Hands-on experience implementing and supporting a variety of types of security technologies including Tanium, Netskope McAfee ePO (VSE, HIPS)
- Develops and maintains documentation for the implementation of maintenance, security devices and applications
- Maintains knowledge of policies and goals of the organization
- Keeps current on the current IT threat landscape and upcoming trends in security
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience (5+ years)
- CISSP or SANS GPPA certification preferred, or relevant information security experience
- 5+ year Information security, IT or networking experience required
- Linux/Unix OS and Windows administration knowledge
- Policy administration knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent independent problem solving experience
- Quality and network security focused
- Excellent Troubleshooting abilities and experience
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and accurately document resolutions
- Experience with or current understanding of security policies and procedures
- Direct experience with security infrastructure administration
- Direct understanding of Scripting (e.g., PERL, Python, shell scripting)
- Agile project management framework knowledge
- You possess a demonstrable ability to analyze problems, make decisions, and have a concern for the quality of your work.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.