PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Security Analyst is a member of the Office of the Information Security Officer (ISO) for Corporate Operations at SIE. The team oversees all aspects of Information security via its partnership with shared services teams within Information Security. You will be responsible for Information Security Risk Assessments, Product Management and will also provide consulting services to business owners and partners.
Information Security Risk Assessments
- You will Support the Security Risk Assessment methodology, policy, strategy and process
- You will Perform hands-on gap and risk assessments to identify and document information security risks associated with:
- Information Systems
- Data Centers
- Cloud and physical IT infrastructure
- Operational processes (software development, system administration, etc.)
- Vendors and other third parties
- Review of exemption mitigation plans
- Monitor and review IT Security controls to identify operational effectiveness
- Map controls to policies, standards, procedures, and process to ensure compliance Manage remediation efforts and track completion status of deficiencies
- Work with GRC and other Security tools to collect and maintain security and risk information
- Provide security consulting services to business owners and partners
- Maintain broad knowledge of standard methodologies and trends in the field of InfoSec and other technologies relevant to systems operated by the Operations teams
- You will Work with technical teams, partners and leadership teams to translate security risk mitigation plans into actionable items to mitigate risk
- Optimize systems along dimensions of efficiency and cost
- Decompose epics into stories and articulate as requirements
- Lead projects / Support projects as the InfoSec representative
- Develop novel approaches where needed; improve existing practices when necessary; and, always document to ensure accuracy and portability
You will have at least 3 years related work experience.
Strong technical background in IT systems and networking along with experience implementing or assessing security in a cloud-hosted environment.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- AWS (or similar) cloud security and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of securing SaaS solutions
- Web infrastructure security
- Network security tools (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.)
- Knowledge of Privileged Access Management
- Disaster recovery concepts
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OSX hardening
- Policy administration knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent independent problem solving experience
- Knowledge of Network Security
- Excellent Troubleshooting abilities and experience
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and accurately document resolutions
- Experience with security standards such as SOX, ISO 27001, NIST, PCI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Security or related field or equivalent experience
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.