PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Associate Brand Manager
San Mateo, CA
If you love games and finding new ways for fans to discover them, this a great opportunity to work with some of the best studios that have defined this generation in gaming. We are looking for the next Associate Brand Manager to join our team and grow with us as we work with world-class studios including San Diego Studio. In this role, you will be an integral part of the team supporting the annual sports franchise MLB The Show. So, if you are passionate about games, love sports and thrive in a creative, hardworking, fast-paced environment, keep reading below.
As an Associate Brand Manager, you will be responsible for helping create global marketing outreach campaigns. You will be expected to set clear goals and important metrics, measure and adapt campaigns accordingly from announce through launch and help support the live services. Additionally, you will partner closely with our internal and studio teams to ensure we bring an authentic voice to all elements of the creative campaign.
- Work closely with Global Brand Lead to create and execute the integrated marketing plans
- Manage the global asset calendar and deliverables across all territories
- Collaborate on integrated marketing campaigns including broadcast, digital, social, CRM, search, promotions, retail/channels that drive commercial results and consumer conversion
- Demonstrate consumer brand research to inform brand strategy
- Work with internal and external creative, media and digital agencies
- Evaluate creative work against the brand strategy and give recommendations
- Report on campaign performance and make timely recommendations for optimization
- Interact with licensors and brands to drive mutually beneficial partnerships
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in marketing, in entertainment (Gaming, TV, Film, Music, Sports) or consumer technology industries
- Passion for marketing, games and sports
- Experience working with creative and media agencies
- Critical thinking required for creating and implementing marketing plans and brand creative briefs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized individual
- Savvy marketer always seeking the best return
- Experience working with major brands and licensors is preferred but not required
- Ability to concurrently lead and drive multiple projects in different stages to completion
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint experience
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.