PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Key Function and Responsibility of the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, focused Program Manager in Global Marketing. You are responsible for driving key enterprise Marketing programs from initiation to completion.You show proven seasoned program-management skills as well as a fluency in Marketing planning and activations.
Demonstrated experience in process design
You love collaborating and are highly capable of initiating action, creating and handling complex schedules with inter-related dependencies. You can effectively influence business partners, project teams, leadership, and business partners. You will be for responsible for leading go-to-market product launches and campaigns across hardware, brand, and software, globally, as well as leading other initiatives. Partner organizations you are working closely with include: Marketing Territories, Product Development Studios, Creative, Product, Licensing, Commerce, Paid Media, CRM, Client Engineering, PlayStation.com, Merchandising, Analytics, Store Operations teams, and external business partners.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Own and drive program management for delivery of multiple big cross-regional and cross-functional initiatives
- Responsible for end-to-end initiative management, demonstrating leadership and partnership across the project or program from end to end
- You will facilitate early approvals across all elements of the program phases and their respective projects and achievements.
- Translate business requirements to executable plans and drive execution
- Lead dependencies, gap analysis, and risks
- Help to evolve consistent go-to-market product, campaign and localization processes, globally, across hardware, software, and brand campaigns
- Enable and influence teams to make a difference
- Initiatives involve large-scale projects and programs, and include;
- Initiation (figuring out detailed scope, major deliverables, cost estimates, timelines with inter-related dependencies);
- Planning and Design (creating project team structure, coordinating with project team, leading business requirements);
- Execution (supporting business lead with implementation of project or program)
- Close (conducting formal post-mortems, documenting lessons learned, measuring outcomes against baseline)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years Program Management experience driving complex gaming, entertainment, or digital product and campaign launches, with experience leading large cross-regional, cross-functional team initiatives and programs
- Strong understanding of marketing’s core functions and capabilities[HM6]
- You can build consensus through strategic vision and have extraordinary verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Ability to lead effectively within a matrix organization
- Robust organizational and project management capabilities, including the ability to create, run, and track complex timelines with inter-related dependencies
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Strong reciprocal management style, with an execution- and result-oriented focus
- Strong process orientation and enforcement
- Ability to succeed amidst ambiguity, and to create predictability from chaos
- Demonstrated passion and experience in data-driven, creative, and consumer-centric marketing
- Shown leader who motivates and establishes teams with excellent partnership and collaboration skills
- Strategic thinker and fast learner with the ability to influence and lead others to inspire change and optimize efficiency
- Proficiency with process management and collaboration tools, including evolving processes as business needs change and/or to create economies of scale and repetition
- Understanding of customer journey and customer experience within a complex marketing and commerce ecosystem
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels of internal and external partners, with an ability to frame up status and recommendations
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Ability to balance the goal of global campaigns and product launches with specific needs of individual geographic markets
- You are a motivated, organized self-starter and able to tackle routine or complicated problems effectively
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to make good, timely decisions
- Excel in tact, conflict resolution, negotiation, and relationship-building (preferably global experience across diverse cultures)
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.