Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Sr. IT Programmer Analyst to become part of the IT Applications team which administers the SIE Intranet, develops custom applications and workflows for revenue-generating business units, and trains SIE staff on the use of our IT applications such as ServiceNow, Confluence, JIRA, O365 & Google Apps for Work. We are looking for a candidate who will be challenged to develop a level of expertise with ServiceNow. Ideal candidates have a strong desire to build both in-depth technical skills and the ability to develop exemplary client-facing skills. Candidate will work on supporting and administering our ServiceNow platform along with customized workflows built to improve our business processes.
- Work closely with our IT and business partners to configure and improve core platform capabilities in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Build and maintain internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex software application related problems.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Participate in workflow development / release activities as needed.
- Participate in unit, system, integration and user acceptance testing activities.
- Responsible for 24x7 on-call support for customer impacting production problems.
- Act as a technical liaison with software vendors
- Ensure adherence to security standards
- Respond to user tickets in the ticket queue and participate in administration activities to manage the rest of our application portfolio.
- Participate in strategy and roadmap sessions
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and to translate technical terminology into terms understandable to non-technical employees.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field preferred, or equivalent relevant experience.
- A minimum of 7-9 years of related work experience.
- A minimum of 4 year working with ServiceNow in Dev or Admin capability.
- Experience in IT service management, ITIL certification preferred.
- Demonstrated ability with ServiceNow incident, change, problem, request, CMDB and knowledge management applications. Service portal/Request & Event Mgmt experience would also be helpful.
- Familiarity with application inheritance & delegated developer.
- Experience with utilizing ServiceNow APIs and application integrations.
- Experience with administering a platform used globally.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering.
- Must be motivated, self-starter
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and skills supporting systems and network management tools.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator certification
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.