PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Program Manager (Mobile)
San Francisco, CA
- You will use effective project management skills and tools to facilitate projects, remove impediments, and monitor achievements
- You will build productive and positive relationships with Engineering, Product Management, and Design team members, and other partners in the broader organization
- You will work with development team members to lead planning, scope, dependencies, risks/issues, mitigation, and compliance as part of the application lifecycle
- You will provide detailed and timely communication on project status, developing issues, and risks to relevant partners
- You will facilitate cross-department coordination of release management functions (i.e., legal, security, QA, business operations)
- Undergraduate degree (BA or BS)
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extra-curricular activities
- Strong social skills and ability to work reciprocally in a team environment, with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail with a customer-first mentality
- Solid ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent working understanding and experience with all MS Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite applications (especially Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
You should also have:
- 1-2 years work experience in a production role, in software development or a related industry
- Strong interest in mobile applications, video games, and current and new technologies
- Working understanding and experience with process management and collaboration tools such as Jira, Rally, Wiki, Confluence, and WebEx
- Understanding of waterfall, agile, and hybrid development methodologies
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.