PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
HR Reporting Analyst (HRIS)
San Mateo, CA
You have the ability to tell a story from an excel spreadsheet and a Workday report? As part of our HRIS team, the ideal candidate is primarily responsible for the design and maintenance of global reporting, integrations, dashboards and related within Workday and 3rd-party systems. Other responsibilities include supporting HRIS team with testing, data auditing, troubleshooting, etc.
- Assist with the maintenance, design, development, testing and deployment of new reports/integrations/dashboards.
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders and partners for requirements and info gathering
- Understand data structures, availability and reporting limitations
- Provide ad-hoc reports as requested by stakeholders and partners
- Develop/maintain dashboard and metrics to provide key stakeholders and partners an insight into their global organizations.
- Build and maintain report and integration catalog for HRIS team.
- Monitor and maintain interfaces between Workday and internal/external vendor systems.
- Participate in Workday major release review and testing by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality
- Support short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgement. Apply skills in requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configuration, testing and deployment.
- Provide troubleshooting support for functional and technical production issues – business processes, foundation data, data maintenance, etc.
Education, Experience and Skills
- 3+ years Workday HCM experience, report writing and integrations
- Proficient in HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Security Administration, and Business Process Configuration, Report Writer, Calculated Fields
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills
- Experience with Workday Reporting, Document transformation, EIBs, BIRT, XSLT. A plus if experience with Studio and Core Connectors.
- A critical and analytical thinker, curious, and a go-getter who takes initiative
- Results oriented, creative, inventive, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Solid understanding of the data, able to work with large sets of data workbooks
- Fun, ethical, and a hardworking teammate who has a sense of humor
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.