Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation HR Technology team is looking for an HRIS Analyst to join their team and assist with day to day operations.
- Support and evolve our Workday HCM deployments within the US, Canada, Latin America ensuring its health, performance and growth.
- Provide both leadership and support for Workday issue resolution.
- Lead small to medium HRIS projects involving new functionality, process improvement and related integrations.
- Develop complex ad hoc reports from Workday.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures for using and maintaining Workday.
- Implement and support processes to ensure data integrity controls are in place and system data is accurate.
- Train team members and HR Business Partners on Workday functionality and best practices.
- Continually seeks ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions.
- Develop solutions end-to-end, from end-user experience to system impact and support.
Required Skills and Expertise
- Hands-on experience implementing, configuring and/or supporting Workday, specifically around HCM, PeopleFluent, other HR Applications.
- Experience with Workday Custom Reporting, Calculated Fields, Business Processes, and Security.
- Experienced at gathering requirements and configuring to those requirements in Workday.
- A broad understanding of the Workday platform (business objects, organizations, tenant setup, integrations, etc).
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and tools. 1-2 years experience with Workday preferred
- Experience managing small to medium HRIS projects.
- Ability to document requirements and processes.
- Experience managing or participating in systems implementations projects.
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.