PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
HRIS Business Analyst
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation HR team is looking for its next HRIS Business Analyst superstar. You love HR Systems (Workday) and collaborating with a small but mighty team.
- Support and evolve our Global Workday HCM, ensuring its health, performance and growth
- Responsible for day-to-day administration and maintenance of Workday and other HR related systems
- Responsible for supporting day to day operations of HRIS for Americas and European regions
- Deliver services to end users in an effective and timely manner
- Handle and complete Salesforce tickets - troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary
- Provide both guidance and support for Workday issues resolution
- Develop and document standard operating procedures for using and maintaining Workday
- Implement and support processes to ensure data integrity controls are in place and system data is accurate
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions
- Support small to medium HRIS projects involving new functionality, process improvements and testing
- Assist with additional projects as needed
- 2+ years of hands-on experience configuring and/or supporting Workday
- A broad understanding of the Workday platform (business objects, organizations, tenant setup, integrations, etc.)
- Experience with Workday Custom Reporting, Calculated Fields, Business Processes, and Security
- Experienced at gathering requirements and configuring to those requirements in Workday
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and tools
- Solid understanding of global Human Resources functions
- Ability to document requirements and processes
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Strong information seeking skills and a commitment to make things happen
- Takes initiative and ownership to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with virtual teams
- Experience working with global teams
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Undergraduate degree in a related field of systems and analysis is highly desired.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.