As the Associate Manager, Platform Engagement - You will craft and create segments for audience targeting and insights. You will partner with the CRM/MarTech team to understand core audiences for multi-channel campaigns, estimate the size and available reach of those audiences, and then group those audiences into segments. They will help drive audience modeling, and overall audience targeting strategy. This is a critical role that reports to the global marketing team, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Platform Engagement.
You are a highly driven, experienced marketing professional who has experience with complex audience modeling and analysis for a big consumer community or subscription-based business. The position will require high levels of collaboration and communication.
- Audience & framework establishment
- Support the development of an audience based analytics that drives data-driven approaches to decision-making and impact measurement.
- Fulfill audience creation requests and maintain and organized and usable database of target audiences.
- Develop audience models and scores in partnership with CRM/MarTech team and internal analytics teams
- Work closely with cross-functional creative and strategy leaders to define new communication framework that is personalized, measured, and optimized.
- Learn from, create, and use best practices in industry to improve.
- You will evangelize process and objectives to core constituencies.
- Bachelor’s degree
Marketing Leadership Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience leading teams in global organizations for a large scale consumer brand.
- Experience working with CRM platforms, including email, push, in-app messaging, etc.
- Experience working with design and research to create life-cycle marketing.
- Has demonstrated thought leadership in data driven approach with analytical responsibilities for a large scale consumer facing brand with a diverse portfolio.
- Experience leading loyalty or subscription based business driven by variety of consumer cohorts.
- Proven strategic strengths and analytical horsepower in the field of marketing.
- Launched initiatives and programs of significant complexity with global scale/scope
- Extraordinarily strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
Strong thought & people leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to think big picture and distill clear insight in a concise, articulate manner.
- Aim for results. Commitment to high standards and passionate about goals/ beliefs in the face of complex obstacles/roadblocks.
- Big collaborator. Work productively & co-operatively with peers and across matrices.
- Passionate about Games and related products.
- A total team-player.
- A strong communicator and collaboration skills with the ability to form deep and trusted relationships, across organizations, to achieve common goals.
- A high-energy, ambitious, hardworking, focused, hard-working.
- A self starter who is organized and has a shown ability to lead complex plans with multiple internal/external partners.
- Self-sufficiency in manipulating data / SQL and tableau skills a big plus.