Sony Bend Studio, the creator of Days Gone, Syphon Filter and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, is looking for top talent to join our in passionate team.
We are seeking a Producer who will be relied upon to collaborate with senior producers, creative leads, and studio directors to develop, maintain and execute on project planning for your teams. You are the strategic thinker for your team, get out front and lead. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of project management, communication skills and a passion for making games. Help us create our next AAA title that will set the PS4 apart from the rest!
- Manage the day to day operation of several cross discipline teams and their areas of ownership
- Organize the efforts of one or more Associate Producers and Coordinators
- Guide teams through all phases of development, from design through final approval
- Ensure all documentation, milestones and deliverables are tracked, scheduled, budgeted
- Effectively communicate objectives, expectations for success and the context that makes the objectives important
- Execute and deliver, manage development efforts to keep product on schedule and within budget
- Be your team’s communication link between studio leaders, internal teams, key stake holders and external resources
- Create simple processes, use them to drive the development in your areas of ownership
- Work with Senior Producer and Directors to allocate and troubleshoot resourcing
- Be vigilant about maintaining a common understanding and agreement of project scope and objectives among the studio leadership
- Foster and enhance positive/collaborative working relationships with internal development team
- Work with team managers to understand and support team members’ growth objectives. Escalate any personnel issues to senior producers and team managers
- Participate in the yearly performance review process
- Follow necessary processes and procedures for product development to ensure company-wide policies are adhered to
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in game production
- Multiple shipped titles in leadership/production development positions
- Shipped at least one AAA title
- Discipline specific experience working as an Engineer, Designer or Artist in the games or film industry
- Extreme knowledge in project scheduling and tasking with the ability to monitor the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules
- Excellent organizational & prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multi-task
- Experience, MS Project, MS Office (Excel), Smart Sheet, Shotgun, Bug tracking databases (JIRA, DevTrack, TestTrack)
- Familiarity with Agile techniques such as SCRUM, and traditional production management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across Product Development and Management teams
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledgeable of current industry trends: stays up-to-date on competitive products and best practices
- Must love games and have a passion for creating them!
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.