Sony PlayStation has an exciting full time opportunity for a PlayStation Representative in the Oklahoma City area. If you love gaming, have great retail experience and love to talk to people, then we want to hear from you. This role will focus on locations in and around North Virginia and include work in neighboring cities including but not limited to; Manassas, Centreville, Oakton, and Chantilly.
We are seeking a highly skilled professional capable of creating a positive environment for PlayStation products at retail. You are someone who maximizes product sales by performing assigned tasks at scheduled retail stores including shelf maintenance, interactive installations/maintenance, product education, display installation/maintenance, and data collection as well as others as needed. In this role you will develop relationships with retail associates to facilitate the accomplishment of goals. You love training and educating both associates and customers. You love games, and bringing the PlayStation Experience to your community.
The ideal candidate will live within or near the following zip codes: 22304, 20109, 20110, 20152, 20155, 22026, 22031, 22033, 22041, 22044, 22202
- Educating store personnel on the PlayStation product line.
- Placing promotional Point of Purchase (POP) materials.
- Monitoring product inventory and ensuring product is placed on the selling floor.
- Resetting product displays.
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the PlayStation product area.
- Installing and maintaining interactive display kiosks.
- Setting products to plan-o-grams.
- Moving product from stockroom to sales floor.
- Developing and maintaining beneficial retail relationships.
- Conducting consumer demonstrations.
- Supporting PlayStation as needed at local and regional industry or retailer events.
- Proven and successful track record in retail or merchandising environment.
- Must be able to work some weekends/nights for launch events.
- Ability to travel to remote locations to support retail initiatives.
- Experience influencing shelf and display decisions by store management.
- Experience communicating with store management and associates to build positive relationships.
- Comfortable using tools, following detailed technical instructions, and applying troubleshooting protocols.
- Able to develop and act with foresight to ensure necessary materials and parts are on hand to support assigned territory needs.
- Reliable daily transportation to travel within assigned territory. We do reimburse mileage on a mile-by-mile basis.
- Must live in a central location within the territory.
- 24/7 access to broadband internet.
- Able to lift 25+ lbs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Familiarity with video game systems and interest in technical products.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.