PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Web Analytics Implementation Developer
The Web Analytics Implementation Developer position is a client-facing role requiring both technical and business/marketing knowledge and skills. This role will work to gather and understand unique business requirements for each project and develop and build customized solutions to meet the requirements with Adobe Analytics as well as other platforms and tools. In addition, this role will help different development teams implement web analytic tracking code throughout their websites and applications, perform quality checks to ensure that the implementation work has been completed successfully, and diagnose and solve technical issues when they arise. While not a programming position, it is a very technical job with constant customer interaction.
- Gather, document and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Generate customized web analytic collection code and assist with its implementation and deployment
- Support client’s developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
- Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
- Advise key stakeholders and drive client success based on clients’ most important business drivers
- Communicate confidently and proactively with customers throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Some technical writing and PowerPoint presentation creation
- 1-3 years’ experience working in web analytics or a related field
- Web development experience
- Solid understanding of online marketing
- Strong understanding of HTML, XML and web protocols
- Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Some international travel required
- Extensive experience working with Adobe Analytics (aka SiteCatalyst) or similar tools
- Website optimization consulting experience
- Web API usage experience
- SaaS or other software implementation experience
- Master’s degree in business or other related advanced education
- Experience in large-scale software engineering organizations (Agile or related experience)
- Japanese language proficiency and working experience
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.