PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled Gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Associate Digital Promotions Manager
San Mateo, CA
The Global Store and Services team brings together staff from around the world, with a passion for engaging PlayStation Gamers with relevant and entertaining content. This area of Sony Interactive Entertainment has seen significant growth in recent years to become a key revenue contributor and continues to evolve with the industry to create new business opportunities. We’re are looking for individuals who are motivated by being part of a truly global team, working together at the forefront of digital content distribution.
The Associate Digital Promotions Manager works closely with the internal and external stakeholders to implement PlayStation Store campaigns, promotions, policies and content submissions for digital games. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Digital Promotions.
- Develop and manage a global promotional calendar of activity designed to deliver outstanding value to customers, and achievement of budgeted revenue targets.
- Lead PlayStation Store promotions and campaigns as selected by the Sr. Manager to drive strategic goals for the digital games business.
- Work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team to optimize the consumer proposition and support the delivery of commercial objectives and revenue targets
- Organize key stakeholders in PlayStation Store-led programs as the key point of contact for the campaign planning and execution process end-to-end.
- Optimize customer engagement strategies at PS Store throughout the year, conducting analysis to build concepts for promotions and support campaign planning.
- Channeling sales, traffic, and industry data to advise on new business opportunities.
- Forecasting and tracking campaign sales and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with PS Store operations on establishing, implementing, executing, and enforcing new policies, procedures, and tools to enhances the operational flow of PlayStation Store publishes.
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce and/or the video game industry
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Data-centric & analytical with good planning skills and commercial focus
- Resourceful in finding solutions to business problems
- Proficiency with business intelligence tools to run sales reports and analysis
- Creative and energetic team player who embraces change and a desire to continually improve
- Strong communication skills, a proactive attitude and delivery focused
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- As the role is global, a flexible approach to working hours is necessary to support global business operations.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.