PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Analyst, HRIS
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation HR team is looking for it's next HRIS Business Analyst superstar. You love HR Systems (Workday) and collaborating with a small but mighty team.
- Support and evolve our Global Workday HCM, ensuring its health, performance and growth.
- Provide both guidance and support for Workday issue resolution.
- Support and lead small to medium HRIS projects involving new functionality, process improvement and related integrations.
- Develop complex ad hoc reports from Workday.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures for using and maintaining Workday.
- Implement and support processes to ensure data integrity controls are in place and system data is accurate.
- Train team members and HR Business Partners on Workday functionality and best practices.
- Continually seeks ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions.
- Develop solutions end-to-end, from end-user experience to system impact and support.
- Hands-on experience implementing, configuring and/or supporting Workday, specifically around Absence Mgmt and Performance Mgmt.
- Experience with Workday Custom Reporting, Calculated Fields, Business Processes, and Security.
- Experienced at gathering requirements and configuring to those requirements in Workday.
- A broad understanding of the Workday platform (business objects, organizations, tenant setup, integrations, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and tools.
- Experience managing small to medium HRIS projects.
- Ability to document requirements and processes.
- Experience managing or participating in systems implementations projects.
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong information seeking skills and a drive to make things happen
- Takes initiative and ownership to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with virtual teams
- Can collaborate with multiple team members, including virtual/remote teammates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on and track status of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with a global team
- Experience with SOX compliance with processes and systems
- Ability/flexibility to accommodate various time zones when needed
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Undergraduate degree in a related field of systems and analysis is highly desired.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.