PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Diego, CA (Rancho Bernardo)
- Maintain a complex, swiftly-changing calendar; prepare for and coordinate meetings, and schedule travel plans and accommodations for the Management and department team, as assigned.
- Ensure a timely flow of information, obtain signatures and authorizations, answer and screen phone calls and manage correspondence and communication flow for the Management team.
- Submit expense reports for Management team, as assigned.
- Professionally represent the team through initial contact meetings or telephone conversations.
- Act as administrative liaison between Management team and Sony groups, vendors, and industry contacts.
- Provide logistical support for department team meetings, events, and conferences, working in collaboration with Facilities, IT, and external parties.
- Function as a communications hub for department, staying current on team travel and holiday schedules with ability to locate and contact team members as needed.
- Serve as a helpful knowledge base for staff within the department, especially for process and procedures, and provide assistance in a hands-on, proactive manner.
- Liaise effectively with Executive Assistant counterparts and build strong working relationships with a wide range of company stakeholders at all levels.
- Continually improve processes and procedures to reduce work time and cost without compromising work quality
- Event planning work experience is strongly desired
- 5+ years of Administrative or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Process-oriented, with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly, outgoing, and flexible manner
- Superior customer service focus
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.