We are seeking an ambitious Senior Manager of Supply Chain Analytics. This role will be at the forefront of adapting our supply chain to best meet the needs of our partners and our customers. This role will be tasked with managing data analysis of the Global Supply chain and will also manage inventory forecasting and management of supply chain business processes. In this role, you'll strategize and collaborate closely with cross functional teams from sales and marketing and with our network of sales partners. Additionally, you'll manage supply chain process improvement and long term planning. This is a great opportunity to have a global impact on bringing the industry's most exciting products to gamers the world over. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you! Join us at PlayStation, be Epic.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and sustain Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes that result in an integrated sales, production and inventory plan
- Accountable for collaborating with Sales and Operations to develop a Demand Management process that demonstrates continuous improvement in forecast accuracy
- Define, implement and deploy the best practices across the organization and champion the optimization of Supply Chain processes
- Developing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting as well as selecting, configuring and implementing analytics solutions
- Define Supply Chain metrics and relevant data sources
- Lead the effort to optimize and reengineer Supply Chain processes
- Establish inventory optimization capability, analyze supply chain performance, and develop an inventory planning and control strategy to ensure an optimum supply chain
- Establish and drive supply chain management efforts to deliver to KPIs and regular, reliable reporting to ensure accurate executive decision making.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 7+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Operations or Finance with a focus on Analytics, Inventory, and Supply Chain planning
- BA/BS degree in Business or Supply Chain Management, Master’s degree in Supply Chain or MBA with Supply Chain undergraduate degree a plus
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, be able to analyze, extract and present relevant data
- 4+ years’ experience with ERP/MRP systems such as SAP or Oracle – SAP Hana experience and Sales and Operations Planning tools is a plus.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple & often competing tasks and demands
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills required
- Excellent track record of developing and presenting regular updates
- Demonstrated poise and ease when interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Strong meeting management skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence
- Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels in the organization
- Demonstrated history of process improvement projects
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally with other leaders in the organization to create successful business outcomes
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Extensive experience with computerized MRP/ERP systems as well as S&OP tools (SAP Hana experience a plus)
- Additional ERP modules, in particular SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is a plus
- Six Sigma, PMP, Agile or Project Mgmt. certifications are a plus
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.