PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Mateo, CA
The Global Publisher and Developer Relations group is responsible for relationships with the publisher and developer partners that make games for the PlayStation platform. The role of Executive Assistant is essential in administrating a productive multi-territory work environment.
- Manage calendars and agendas of leadership team
- Act as central point for travel coordination and arrangement for leadership team
- Fill out and track expense reports and the approval processes as needed for leadership team
- Coordinate group functions, including reserving conference rooms, arranging catering, etc. for leadership team
- Administration of partner and external executive invitations and hospitality at certain PlayStation conferences or summits. Light travel may be required.
- Coordinate department onboarding of new hires
- Coordinate department asset management with regards to: moves, new hires, new equipment purchases, repair of broken equipment, etc.
- Sort, catalog and distribute incoming product and maintain product libraries
- Assist team with idea generation, product selection, ordering, shipping, and tracking of holiday and other partner gifts
- Process invoices and payments
- Mail items (small shipments as well as mass mailings)
- Order office supplies
- Take notes for team meetings
- Attend Admin team meeting
- At least three to five years of experience
- Post-high school education or training
- Bilingual (English, Japanese) a plus but not required
- Familiarity with purchase orders and/or SAP a strong plus
- PLANNING/IMPLEMENTATION: Must be able to couple organization skills with communication skills to prioritize tasks on a day-to-day basis with the goal of completing tasks for complex objectives. Able to anticipate blockers and directly or creatively self-manage them.
- PROCESS: Ability to work independently on difficult projects with minimal supervision, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- PEOPLE: Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to work with all levels of internal management and individual contributor. Maintain professional communications with external customers and vendors as called for.
- TECHNICAL: Basic skills and experiences with MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required. Able to use enterprise operations applications such as expense, budget, and timecards. Ease with web based applications and email clients.
- INDUSTRY: Administrative or relevant work experience with a technical workforce. Experience in the videogames industry a plus.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.