PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA
A vital role within the Global Developer Technology Group, responsible for liaison with all internal stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements, as well as create/deliver and execute plans for the ongoing development and business acceptance of improvements to SIE’s suite of partner-facing tools.
- Leverage available data to identify and analyse potential improvements in the PlayStation Partners suite of tools and create requirements and recommendations that are aligned to business objectives
- Work with global stakeholders around the SIE business to assist in prioritisation of development roadmaps, with a responsibility to deliver timely updates to relevant business stakeholders
- Analyse and review enhancement initiatives during and post-development to ensure that requirements are met and ready for stakeholder Business Acceptance testing & sign-off
- Create plans for, conduct and oversee execution of business acceptance for all upcoming features
- Identify new feature requirements to help improve the PS Partners experience and analyse requirements accordingly
- Collaborate with all relevant internal teams to understand, analyse, prioritise and submit requirements for enhancing the PS Partners experience, following the SAFe method and principles
- Conduct retrospective reviews of all newly delivered features against pre-agreed key performance indicators (KPIs), and feeding back to ensure continuous improvement
- Deliver documentation and updates on tools status and improvements to appropriate business teams via a variety of methods (email, SLACK, conf call, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Influence and communicate to senior audiences to champion the voice of the Partner
- Communicate with relevant business stakeholders to provide visibility on PS Partners experience and tool enhancement roadmap
- Work with other stakeholders teams to provide globally alignment on PS Partners requirements to drive platform development that enhances the experience and end user engagement / satisfaction whilst also meeting SIE’s objectives
- Identify all the business processes and application features to be tested as part of business acceptance testing; decomposing and assembling these into testable use cases and testing correspondingly.
- Essential - excellent communication and presentation skills
- Essential - data-centric and analytical with good planning skills and fine attention to detail
- Essential - excellent negotiation and advocacy skills
- Essential - able to operate and communicate at a senior level within SIE as required
- Essential - experience of planning, coordinating and executing Business Acceptance testing
- Essential - Minimum of 5 years commercial business analysis experience including:
Business acceptance testing (UAT)
Working with Agile teams
- Desirable - games industry background
- Desirable - understanding of the relationship between Publisher & Developer
- Desirable - understanding of Development and Publishing process
- Desirable - general awareness of the games market, current and future games platforms
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.