As the Supply Chain Inventory Optimization Manager, you will be joining the Supply Chain Process & Analytics team. The team’s mission is to support Sony PlayStation’s Supply Chain through KPI reporting, analytics, budgeting, and transformation of business processes. The focus of this position will be to work collaboratively with Inventory Planners, FP&A, and Demand Planners to deliver improvements to the business. Primary responsibilities will include driving alignment of Global Inventory Targets and establishing a robust S&OP reporting platform. This highly analytical role requires the ability to deliver solutions that improve the performance of the supply chain while minimizing cost.
- Establish inventory optimization capability, analyze supply chain performance, and support Regional Inventory Planners in setting targets for optimal inventory levels
- Develop S&OP Reporting for the VP of Global Operations
- Provide scenario analysis of Inventory Allocation and improve current tools to support holistic decisions
- Drive the evolution of Global S&OP meetings both from a content and KPI perspective
- Develop KPI dashboards and build presentations that synthesize complex ideas into an analytical narrative
- Identify opportunities to enhance reporting, streamline operations, and eliminate redundancies
- Serve as a leader for continuous improvement projects that are built collaboratively with impacted organizations. (i.e. transparency of business plans and spend)
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- 5-7 Years practical experience in supply chain, finance, consulting, or analytics
- Expert knowledge and experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Demonstrated experience in providing analytical frameworks to support data-driven decisions
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or other business intelligence tools
- Lean Six Sigma and Tableau experience a strong plus
Other Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and meet respective deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills, must be able to effectively present findings to a variety of audiences
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.