PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Mateo, CA
- Entry and maintenance of contractual information in the Legal & Business Affairs department systems. Summarize and track SIEA agreements while maintaining consistent, accurate and relevant data.
- Outline contractual obligations and pertinent contractual terms; distribute fully signed agreements to various internal contacts.
- Fulfill internal contract approval and status inquiries.
- Ensure SIEA contract compliance: facilitate payment; request and provide certificates of insurance; complete product fulfillment obligations; notify internal contacts of time sensitive contractual obligations.
- Test functionality on new or existing legal databases prior to implementation.
- Aid in developing training materials and user manuals. Train non-technical internal business users on system functionality and associated legal processes and procedures.
- Provide overflow support to the Records Specialist in daily work during times of high volume.
- Complete various ad hoc contract management requests and projects.
- Provide verification of a company’s legal name and business status using various government websites and online research. Review of information and documentation (e.g. company organizational documents, certificates of good standing, etc.) to support verification. Work with in-house counsel to resolve verification issues when they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ yrs. experience in the contracts field, contracts administration, or legal operations,
- Must be able to understand complex agreements and legal terms.
- Strong computer skills (must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database applications).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively articulate difficult ideas/concepts.
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be customer service oriented, self-starting, able to adhere to deadlines, and work well with others.
- Interest in the gaming industry is a plus.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.