PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. AEM Java Web Developer (Adobe Experience Manager)
PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA
Would you like to be involved in planning at a global level while supporting multiple locales? Does it please you to learn our engineering team provides solutions directly to the business, not through a third party? Are you excited to work with Adobe products, i.e. AEM6+, Experience Manager, Search & Promote, Test & Target, Communities, Dynamic Media, Adobe Analytics, etc. If yes than this job is for you!
- Prepare detailed technical designs, components and services layers.
- Effectively communicate architecture and design projects.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Follows the strategic direction set by leadership.
- Provide technical direction in developing solutions.
- Other tasks assigned as necessary.
- Seeking a min. of 6 years’ experience developing large-scale, complex web applications using AEM 6+
- CQ5 building blocks, including: templates, components, dialogs, widgets, bundles and Scene 7
- Familiar with Multi Site Manager (MSM), i.e. Language Copy, Dispatcher
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks
- Experienced in design, development and support of large scale web applications in Java.
- Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework, Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM and Workflows
- Agile Development methodologies and Frameworks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Akamai and Adobe Search & Promote
- Analytics implementations, i.e. Site Catalyst, Test & Target and/or Adobe Analytics
- Experienced in Adobe Communities is a plus
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.