PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. Product Manager, Partner Analytics
San Francisco, CA (SOMA)
- Engage at a detailed technical level to drive product requirements
- Drive feature prioritization, process improvements, and product development with an eye on key KPIs
- Define success metrics and SLAs on the key data products and services
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
- Proactively provide customer and business context to engineering team
- Drive collaboration/cooperation across all stakeholders/delivery teams to ensure product vision is delivered
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience in product management or in consulting with a focus on the delivery of a scalable reporting and analytics platforms
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision making
- Strong UX focus, with a commitment to making the most out of data through visualizations
- Strong understanding of cloud based, big data environments
- Strong querying skills and data visualization (i.e. Tableau, Looker).
- Strong understanding of common privacy industry standards/ regulations (e.g. GDPR, VPPA, COPPA, SOX), especially as it relates to building a program and/or managing internal controls, risk assessments, business processes or operational auditing
- Experience in working with a wide array of stakeholders across organizations, including sales, marketing, data scientists, and related functions
- Data-driven and an entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Strong, influential cross-functional team leader
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel and work with diverse multi-national teams and cultures
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.