PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Product Manager – Paid Subscription Services
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to help innovate and execute our product roadmap for our premium game subscription services such as PlayStation®Plus, working closely with our engineering and design team. This position is full-time and based at our San Francisco office.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products/services
- Understand PlayStation’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products and services that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Prior successful experience in leading a hyper-growth, revenue generating products or services
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- 7+ years product management or product design experience
- 7+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products.
- 7+ years of experience designing user interfaces
- 7+ years of experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- Experience developing entertainment products/services, technologies and platforms
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.