PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. HRIS Integrations & Reporting Analyst
San Mateo, CA
PlayStation’s HR team is looking for an experienced HR Information Systems reporting and integrations professional who will play a key role in our launch of Workday and other HRIS systems at our offices throughout U.S., Europe and Asia.
These systems launches are a critical part of PlayStation’s operations. A successful candidate can successfully collaborate with a small but mighty global HRIS team while coordinating with stakeholders throughout the company at all stages of the projects.
If you enjoy working on high-profile projects that affect employees around the world and are a core part of PlayStation’s continued success, we invite you to apply. Thank you in advance for your interest in PlayStation.
This role is primarily responsible for the design and maintenance of global reporting, integrations, dashboards and related components within Workday and 3rd-party systems.
Responsibilities / Required Skills:
- Drive the design, development, testing and deployment of new reports/integrations and maintain existing integrations using Workday Report Writer and integration tools: Studio, Core Connectors, Document transformation, etc.
- Technical knowledge and experience with all forms of advanced Workday reporting and integrations (Matrix, Dashboards, Composite, XML/XSLT, BIRT, PICOF)
- Act as functional lead for Workday reporting by ensuring key stakeholders receive and understand needed metrics
- Be the one source of truth for all reporting metrics (lead the preparation and delivery of all HR reports), ensuring alignment across deliverables, and adherence to overall global reporting strategy
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders for requirements gathering
- Develop dashboard and metrics to provide key stakeholders an insight into their global organizations
- Help monitor the effectiveness of reporting products, modify current reports, or operationalize new reports / methods as needed
- Create and maintain standardized real-time dashboards displaying key metrics and insights for HR and business leaders in a visually appealing manner
- Create and maintain reports and integrations catalog for HRIS team
- Monitor and maintain interfaces between Workday and internal/external vendor systems
- Participate in Workday major release review and testing by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality
- With minimal guidance, lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgement. Apply skills in requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configurations, testing and deployment.
- Keep up with market trends and tool innovations and investigate possible methods of improving and/or increasing the automation of the reporting process
- 4+ years Workday HCM experience, report writing and integrations
- Proficient in HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Security Administration, and Business Process Configuration, Report Writer
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative and ownership to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with virtual teams
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent deadlines
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.