PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Proposition Manager, PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now
San Mateo, CA
PlayStation is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Proposition Manager to join our PlayStation Services (PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now) team. This role is responsible for creating and defining plans and policies that offer best in class experiences to our subscribers, making PlayStation the platform of choice among consumers. This involves developing a clearly articulated strategy and execution plan that benefits our subscribers while delivering on desired business outcomes. Focus areas for the role includes leading cross functional teams including third party publisher relations, marketing, content lifecycle management, and analytics to define content and service plans, product market fit, go-to-market strategies, and feature and functionality recommendations that create win-win situations for our business, partners, and customers.
The successful candidate will coach team members in driving detailed analysis and data driven business case recommendations around new business ideas, derived customer value, and the final customer-facing product that will drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention among the PlayStation subscriber base. S/he will define KPIs for the business and lead teams to track and strategically react to business performance to drive business growth. Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written communication skills is extremely important, as s/he will lead communication with leadership, key stakeholders across a global organization and publishing partners.
- Define the strategic vision of the PlayStation Services (PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now), articulating plans and policies that deliver best in class service outcomes for the business, publishing partners and customers.
- Deliver business results in terms of subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention
- Coach team members to develop and drive detailed analysis and business case recommendations around new ideas, the customer value proposition, and the final customer-facing product and lead alignment and buy-in across different stakeholders within a matrixed, global organization
- Focus on continual improvement and streamlining of processes to ensure best quality outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- Ability to propose, shape and lead new propositions and strategies throughout a complex, global organization
- At least 8 years of experience in a subscription space, executing and delivering on business growth strategies
- Ability to lead individuals in creating and executing the best solutions for the business, partners and consumers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and a persistent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a quickly in a dynamic, changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent data analysis and quantitative skills
- Ability to adapt to a quickly in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of digital gaming landscape, key players, and competitive offerings
- Advanced degree preferred
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.