Are you passionate about understanding the big picture? Do you love to build and improve processes? Do you want to work with a global supply chain that brings exciting gaming experiences across the world? Do you have an eye for numbers and a talent for presentations? If so - then we'd love to hear from you.
Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Inventory & Budget Manager. This role is ideal for one with an advanced understanding of inventory, an eye for financials and data and is able to effectively communicate findings. This role is part of our Supply Chain Process and Analytics team and will work towards building the ideal state of supply chain and strive to continually improve processes and performance.
- Develop and evolve S&OP Reporting for the VP of Global Operations
- Manage Aging Inventory process and develop reporting and opportunities to reduce stagnant inventory
- Provide scenario analysis of Inventory Allocation and evolve decision tools
- Establish inventory optimization capability, analyze supply chain performance, and support Regional Inventory Planners in setting targets for optimal inventory levels
- Build standardized budget reporting across the Supply Chain (inclusive of Department, Forward and Reverse Logistics). Hold forums to discuss performance and adjust fiscal year forecasts based on trends.
- Aggregate forecasts and track variance to actuals. Partner with FP&A and business effectively.
- Ensure spend is accurately posting against the correct accounts. Partner with Business Systems Analysts and business owners to resolve any discrepancies.
- Develop KPI dashboards and build presentations that synthesize complex ideas into an analytical narrative
- Identify opportunities to enhance reporting, streamline operations, and eliminate redundancies
- Lead continuous improvement projects and work collaboratively with stakeholders. (i.e. development of automated KPI reporting)
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Finance
- 5-7 Years practical experience in supply chain, finance, consulting, or analytics
- Expert knowledge and experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or other business intelligence tools
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma or Project Mgmt. certifications preferred
- Tableau experience proffered
Other Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and meet respective deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills, communicating internally and externally with the highest degree of professionalism
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.