PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
SIE is seeking a Manager, Global HR Data Analytics, Insights & Reporting to identify and deliver key metrics that achieve the organization objectives and mission of the HR function. The position will build partnerships with key stakeholders and will drive business and process improvements. You will ensure excellent partnership across the HR centers of excellence and business units to design, analyze and implement reports that measure output and track trends; enabling us to provide strategic insights that “tell a story” about HR programs and Employee Engagement at SIE.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc HR reporting and data analysis.
- Conduct data analysis and discovery to identify trends and correlations to uncover insights. Recommends information that should be analyzed based on key indicators, works to determine root cause, and/or identify areas of concern
- Design and implement the HR Road Map for reporting, analytics and advanced analytics platforms to provide HR operational, strategic and tactical metrics for the Center.
- Determine the strategy to evolve HR Analytics maturity level from descriptive to diagnostic reporting, predictive analytics to proscriptive outcomes
- Collaborate with individuals in HR and across the Center to develop insights that make valuable contributions; provide advisory services in support of strategic objectives, planning and executive review
- Generate and analyze reports for special projects on a wide variety of issues for the purpose of assisting leaders with decision-making and reporting. Generally, these tasks would be done using mathematics, percentages, ratios, spreadsheets, relational databases, etc.
- Produce and deliver standard and customized reports, dashboards and ad-hoc requests based on business needs in multiple areas within HR
- Evaluate industry developments, market trends to conduct in-depth benchmarking, company and market trend research
- Work closely with the HR Organization to understand the needs of the business and create new opportunities to maximize the value from analytics & reporting
- Streamline workflows to craft efficiencies and actively develop ways to improve reporting, analysis and operational support.
- Ensure prioritization and timely delivery of requests, data accuracy and consistency.
- A strategist who can execute with sound business and technical acumen.
- A dedicated self-starter; with a demonstrated experience as an independent team leader. You take ownership and accountability for the business you support
- A standout colleague, skilled at dealing with changing priorities
- A multitasker, able to prioritize and organize multiple complex projects concurrently while meeting required deadlines and hitting cost and quality expectations
- Experience with statistical modeling and descriptive statistics
- 5+ years supporting HR systems, preferred experience with Workday, Greenhouse, People Fluent
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic and self-directed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR related systems functional support and enhancement development
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Human Resources and database structures
- Strong analytical, process mapping, and procedural documentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills (critical, strategic, and evaluative thinking)
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience querying data, data interpretation and report generation
- Understanding of interdependencies between various systems and downstream impact
- Proficiency in MS Office
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Statistics, Business Analytics, or equivalent experience
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.