PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. Technical Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
As a Technical Program Manager you will leverage your passion to handle complexity head-on, building client applications and solutions to deliver the best in class experience to the users.
- This is a highly visible cross functional role, and the candidate will work collaboratively with leads from business, product planning and program management to synthesize business needs, influence decision making, manage end-to-end services integration, and guide software engineering teams to ensure successful releases.
- Inspire and help the team to build cutting-edge solutions and proactively bring new ideas, technologies, and methodologies to the table.
- Process Management – drive and manage best practices in software engineering, remove obstacles and help the team achieve high efficiencies in software development.
- Manage and coordinate multiple concurrent engineering programs simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Includes planning, executing and successfully delivering on concurrent engineering programs in conjunction with the technical leads/engineering management, and helping them to develop detailed schedules to meet the product engineering goals.
- Manage risks and escalation procedures to ensure successful deliveries, participate in efforts to develop, improve and/or standardize procedures and processes.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in building and managing applications on CE devices.
- Demonstrated technical leadership and ability to influence engineering decision making.
- Strong Agile practitioner and experience in leading Agile development teams in fast-paced complex project executions.
- Self-starter, capable of working independently and building strong cross functional relationships.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and thank you for your interest in PlayStation.