Sony PlayStation is continuing to build our eCommerce platform. This role is a program manager position in our Supply Chain organization and it will support our developing eCommerce initiatives. This role will assist in management of the employee store, custom ordered products, apparel and bringing other new and exciting products to market. This role will lead and oversee the roll out and development of our new eCommerce initiatives. This will include; managing a 3PL relationship, compliance initiatives and constantly improving processes and service levels. This role will work closely with sales, marketing, and work across the organization to drive customer satisfaction. If this sounds like you, then apply today. Join us at PlayStation and be Epic.
- Manage and develop supply chain eCommerce platform operations
- Responsible for delivering the agreed KPI’s such as:
- Customer service accuracy and on-time performance
- Customer fulfillment accuracy and throughput
- eCommerce cost/unit
- eCommerce inventory levels
- Monitor store supply chain metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop leading innovative solutions to eCommerce supply chain improvement opportunities
- Build relationship with counterpart at 3PL and focus on continuous improvement projects
- Work cross-functionally with multiple SIE stakeholders to understand and analyze the eCommerce business, and gain alignment on the recommendations provided
- Create structure and provide direction on the eCommerce Supply Chain strategy
- Scope, negotiate and deliver new eCommerce services (e.g., customization, gifting) based on business requirements and retail strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, business, and/or logistics, Master’s degree is preferred
- 7+ years professional experience in Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics or e-Commerce
- Demonstrated experience in e-Commerce order fulfillment, including distribution center operations and supporting technologies
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication organizational, financial, and business acumen skills
- Agile problem solving
- demonstrated critical decision making
- Leadership and influence management/cross-functional relationship management
- experience in process and quality improvement
- Negotiating and contracting
- Supply Chain Planning and Analytics
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.