Sony PlayStation has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Loss Prevention Manager who will lead the end to end management of loss prevention for the domestic supply chain. In this role, you’ll conduct root cause analysis and draw sound conclusions and prioritize key factors and act decisively and promptly. This role requires an agile, flexible approach and the ability to work collaboratively with our retail and eCommerce clients. If this sounds like you, then please apply below! Join us at PlayStation and Be Epic.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of operations loss prevention and supply chain security.
- Create a network assessment, define controls to mitigate risk, continuously apply practices to supported products and components.
- The scope of the network will span OEM through the Supply Chain Network to Customer Distribution Centers
- Conducting analysis, performing audits & investigations, implementing standards, and facilitating information driving awareness and decisions.
- Evaluate the product roadmap assessing risks and developing risk managements strategies. Work with corporate security and planning, to mitigate risk across the supply chain including; manufacturing, logistics, vendors, warehouse, and distribution.
- Ensure standards and security instructions are consistently and effectively applied during planning, development, and execution of product launches.
- Support the development of a metrics and technology strategy that supports decision making throughout the supply chain and gives a clear view of the flow of products services and information.
- Develop business cases through post mortems, utilizing metrics and measures to support standards, weighing cost vs risk reduction to driving decisions.
- Administrate a pragmatic approach to our security audit process across the entire supply chain. Coordinate with supply chain partners and vendors across our network to audit and address any deficiencies related to upcoming key initiatives.
- Set agendas detailing intent and expectations. Record and distribute notes and actions.
- Utilize CTPAT, ISO 28000 and other Security/Quality standards to constantly improve SIE Supply Chain overall security protocols.
- Serve as the department’s liaison with corporate security subject matter experts bringing them into relevant audits and investigations. Support investigations of internal and external incidents of loss in order to minimize negative impact and identify root cause to eliminate recurrence.
- Ensure internal business units, as well partners, understand and align actions with the vision and values of risk mitigation for loss prevention. Will be key in representing loss prevention in leadership meetings sharing related topics to all relevant stakeholders. Raise the security awareness within the department by training groups and advising on loss prevention matters.
- B.A./B.S. degree from an accredited university in a related field
- 4 – 6 years prior experience in loss prevention, supply chain security management, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control, quality assurance, or other related field
- Must be available to travel 40 - 50% of the time
- Demonstrable loss prevention program exposure proving analysis, audit, and investigations experience in an end to end operation; manufacturing, supply chain and distribution environment.
- Familiarity CTPAT, ISO 28000 and other Security/Quality standards
- Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver
- Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, while considering all of the facts and other perspectives
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.