PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
PlayStation Services Business Manager
San Mateo, CA
PlayStation is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Campaign Manager for our PlayStation Services (PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now) team. The Campaign Manager is a key member of the team responsible for the development and operational delivery of the PlayStation Plus and Now business plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and operational execution of end to end global plans that drive growth and profitability from the PlayStation subscriber base. This role will be responsible for working cross functionally with third party relations, games lifecycle management, merchandizing, analytics and store operations teams to drive business performance plans, customer engagement and service leadership for the PlayStation platform.
The successful candidate is data driven, extremely detail oriented with strong project management experience, who responds well in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written communication skills is also important, as s/he will lead communication with key stakeholders and leadership across a global organization.
- Execute and deliver Acquisition, Retention and Reclaim business plans to drive growth of PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now
- Manage end to end processes around promotions and campaigns in partnership with cross functional teams (third party relations, games lifecycle management, merchandizing, analytics and store operations)
- Socialize quarterly plans to key stakeholders and leadership to secure buy-in and feedback
- Communicate key milestones, risks and opportunities
- Identify ways to change and improve the business operations
- Analyze performance and create frameworks for improving future processes / plans
- Collaborate with the business analysis teams to build and agree monthly and quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- Proven project management and business analysis (at least 8yrs)
- Subscription, and/or digital entertainment experience
- Strong project and commercial management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and a persistent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a quickly in a dynamic, changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to propose, shape and lead new propositions and strategies throughout a complex, global organization
- Excellent data analysis and quantitative skills
- Ability to identify and cultivate key relationships both internally and externally
- Knowledge of digital gaming landscape, key players, and competitive offerings
- Advanced degree preferred
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.