Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
We are God of War! Join us!
You’re into technology – digging into it, learning it, building it. You’re someone who thrives on infrastructure, on making things happen for everyone on the team, so their lives are more efficient and easier, which allows them to perform their creative magic.
And you’re talented, really talented, and motivated, with tons of initiative. You get things done – and we leave you alone to do them. Sound interesting? Give us a shout.
AND NOW A WORD FROM MANAGEMENT…
- Upgrade and maintain build infrastructure, including Jenkins server configurations and scripts, build scripts, custom server Web API’s, and a PS4 kit farm
- Support build release and patching pipeline, build deployment tool suite, code integration utilities, pre-commit testing utilities, and packaging pipeline
- Point of contact for infrastructure issues, ranging from “How do I get my Perforce working?” to “The server is down and no one can work.” Everyone is your customer
- Collaborate with IT as needed
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional scripts and code
- Test and document work produced.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years professional experience
- Proficient in a wide variety of languages and methods, ideally including Python, Ant, Jenkins, Groovy, Git, Perforce, REST API’s, and C++
- Familiar with linear algebra
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Able and motivated to work with other team members
- Commitment to code quality, documentation, and sound testing procedures
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Target Manager, GNU/Linux tools, Maya, Qt, PowerShell, Redis, C#, Ruby, YAML, Puppet, SQL
We value talent, self-motivation, and team spirit. In turn, we provide an environment with a large degree of freedom and autonomy.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.