PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
PlayStation Store Ad Operations Lead
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation store business has continued to deliver massive growth and is also evolving rapidly towards new business models. In response, we are undertaking an exciting global restructure which will leverage specialist teams to drive efficiency and optimisation. As part of this, we are creating a Global Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) team who will be responsible for driving conversion to purchase.
Reporting to the Head of CRO, the Ad Operations Lead will be responsible for increasing overall spend by optimising inventory performance using audience targeting. The Ad Operations Lead will focus their attention on a number of strategic ongoing initiatives whilst also coordinating the development of improvements to existing systems in conjunction with the Ad Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and flexible team player, have a strong attention to detail and have an analytical mind that thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Independently manage the setup, trafficking, and QA of all targeted advertising campaigns on PlayStation Store
- For paid advertising, lead the team that Interacts on a day-to-day basis with partners' Ad Operations teams to ensure campaign efficacy & data integrity, escalating & resolving technical issues as they arise
- Identify new levers of operational optimization by analysing ongoing activities of current partners
- Partner with BP&I to deliver insights and recommendations and execute further optimizations
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to specify, create, test and rollout new attributes to use in targeting
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on further development of the DMP, Ad Server and other tools that will deliver personalisation to consumers
- Be an expert in multivariate and personalisation testing
- Inspire, motivate and develop the Ad Operations team to achieve outstanding performance. Be responsible for the quality of their output
Experience & Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of the ad-serving ecosystem
- Ability to self-manage and balance multiple projects and priorities
- Demonstrable experience of identifying opportunities and implementing changes to improve performance
- Experience operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Effective leadership skills – able to engage, motivate and develop staff at all levels and in different geographies
- Strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, sense of humour, and a drive for results
- As the role is global, regular international travel will be required as well as a flexible approach to working hours
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.