The Senior Manager, Retail Marketing will drive consumer sales performance in retail channels and flawlessly execute offers and new products/services into all retail channels. This position will be responsible for the leadership of a team of highly performing professionals dedicated to the development of integrated, multi-platform sales and marketing campaigns for SIEA’s retail clients and to manage activation for these campaigns across the United States.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Retail Marketing at SIEA, the ideal candidate has strong communication skills both written and verbal and is able to analyze sales results to highlight opportunities to improve consumer sales. In a dynamic sales environment, they need to be flexible, have strong time management skills and be capable of balancing many projects simultaneously with short deadlines for completion. They are detail oriented and sales minded with the ability to think outside the box.
The ideal person for this role seeks to build innovative retail marketing programs to win market share. This high performing individual needs to have demonstrated success with influencing team members and delivering results with cross functional teams. If this sounds like you, please apply today! Join us at PlayStation, where Greatness Awaits!
- Drive Consumer segment performance metrics in retail: market share and sales.
- Sales-minded and has experience in analyzing data to build recommendations to improve sales trajectories.
- Flawless and timely execution of new products, services and offers in all retail channels.
- Extend marketing messaging priorities into all retail banners.
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, retail channels, third party and sales to develop and execute marketing programs end-to-end.
- Understands regional differences (Latin America, Canada) and executes support elements accordingly.
- Define, develop, and execute targeted retail programs to accelerate PlayStation sales at retail.
- Summarize various campaign priorities and products into a concise and visually appealing presentation for sales and retail channels.
- Create compelling and strategic marketing presentations.
- 5 + years experience in a marketing / channel role, including managing nationwide campaigns in retail settings.
- Experienced in developing programs and providing recommendations based on results.
- Experience managing people to maximize their performance both directly and through influence.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done by influence.
- Confident in making decisions based on data and speaks in front of a group with ease.
- Driven to get things done with an insatiable drive to improve process and build relationships.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action.
- Creative with the ability to think outside the box when developing concepts, approach and offers.
- 7+ years experience in a marketing / channel management role.
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.