PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
CRM Specialist (contract)
The CRM Specialist will support the Manager, CRM in planning and executing effective email marketing strategies that align with business goals and objectives. This role will be responsible for working with the Marketing, Product Planning, Network Operations, and Analytics teams to successfully develop and execute email marketing programs to grow defined areas of business. This is a 12 month contract role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Email Marketing campaigns and life-cycle management programs in order to achieve marketing and revenue objectives in active coordination with Marketing, Product Planning and Network Operations teams.
- Manage day-to-day execution of email campaigns:Develop creative briefs based on objectives, target audiences, product/service positioning, and strategy.
- Manage creative assets and content for the creation of email campaigns,including weekly & monthly newsletters.
- Oversee list pulls, promotion code creation, link creation and testing for campaign deployment.
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers, Creative Services, Database Marketing Analysts and our Email Service Provider to produce, manage, and maintain program schedules.
- Track, measure and analyze performance of all email programs.
- Learn and use our Email Service Provider’s application in order to successfully execute programs.
- Work closely with the Analytics team to analyze customer behavior, develop customer segmentation strategies, and identify key insights that will inform program enhancements and recommendations.
- Use a test and learn approach to optimize program effectiveness and quantify results.
- Distribute and institutionalize learnings across the organization.
- Interface with global Marketing teams to share information, tactics and strategies.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in developing and executing Direct Marketing
programs, including online Customer Retention initiatives
- BA in Marketing or related field required.
- Knowledge of email and internet marketing methods with strong analytics-driven
- Excellent organizational skills with proven track record in project management and
ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience communicating business and marketing objectives to creative teams.
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal communications skills a must.
- A “do-er” and self-starter with ability to prioritize and clearly communicate priorities.
- Must work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Experience with experimental design and program evaluation.
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop
- E-commerce experience
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- CRM systems knowledge
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.