PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This role can be based in London, Germany or Amsterdam
- Work with internal studios and external partners on in-development projects to ensure product quality and business outcomes
- Provide support to development partners across a broad range of functions, including project management, game design and live operations
- Provide clear direction, set measurable milestones, and help drive execution for internal and external teams during development and live service
- Contribute to PlayStation Studios Mobile’s strategy by conducting market analysis, competitive intelligence and defining mobile product culture
- Mentor and train junior members of the team and external stakeholders as necessary
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Senior Product Manager / Product Manager in the free-to-play mobile space, with a proven track record of building and running successful games
- Experience across the game development life cycle, from concept to launch and live operations
- Experience working with diverse functions within game development and publishing
- Strong passion for games and knowledgeable about core mobile games and gaming industry trends
- Excellent organisational, analytical and communications skills
“Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice for more information about how we process your personal information, and your data protection rights”
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.