PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Client Solutions Manager
San Mateo, CA
The Client Solutions Manager – Gaming and Entertainment is a strategic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a member of PlayStation’s rapidly growing Global Network Advertising organization! Client Solutions Managers are platform and product specialists, responsible for building and fostering client relationships, while delivering media planning, strategy and measurement services to our key strategic and commercial accounts.
With proven understanding of both digital media and the gaming/entertainment industry as a whole, this role will partner with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing existing opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires a high degree of organization, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the desire to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment. This role will be located in our San Mateo, CA headquarters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a Marketing Solutions Professional
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of PlayStation advertising solutions
- Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance
- Project Management and Internal Operations
- Project manage sophisticated work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
Required Academic & Work Experience:
- BA or BS degree in marketing or related field with prior experience in client solutions, analysis or operations roles
- 6+ years of working experience in gaming, digital media, sales and/or partnership development
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Solid understanding of digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- High proficiency in Excel with experience analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams with the ability to influence various levels of management
- Highly comfortable presenting ideas and managing productive meetings with intention
- Ability to travel as needed
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.