PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
PlayStation are going through a period of exponential growth in hiring demands globally. Our small but growing EMEA Talent Acquisition team are looking for a top-quality Tech Recruiter to help with our direct sourcing strategy of hiring the best tech talent for our Future Technology Group.
This person will focus on hiring needs in Berlin, Germany. Partnering with UK, German, and US based hiring managers to source the best tech talent for our Berlin office. You may also support with UK and wider EMEA based hiring requirements. You will be passion about candidate experience and DE&I. Taking pride in sourcing candidates from a diverse group of backgrounds to help our teams to pioneer in our industry.
This individual will focus on complex tech-based hiring requests, which will involve targeted outreach and early funnel building.
Reporting into the Director, Talent Acquisition and joining a fun and tight team you will:
What you’ll be doing
Managing the recruitment process from brief to offer across permanent hiring requirements with a heavy focus on proactive targeting/ sourcing of tech talent.
Partnering with hiring managers to support with attraction and selection of suitable candidates.
Account management of recruitment agency suppliers for their dedicated business areas when needed.
Directly and proactively source permanent hire candidates.
Work with managers to develop compelling job adverts that really resonate with perspective candidates.
Dedicated point of contact for business areas to enable their recruitment needs.
Work with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support hiring managers with Interview bookings and candidate management through their hiring process.
Manage candidate offers and ensure appropriate paperwork is generated accurately and in a timely manner.
Ambassador for PlayStation when promoting the business to candidates and agency suppliers.
Ensure the ATS and recruitment reporting is regular updated to aid with metrics e.g., Sources, agency against direct, time to hire, time to offer, average cost per hire etc.
Talent pooling and recycle candidates across the divisions. Championing silver medallist candidates to other departments.
Support with general recruitment administration.
Attend and coordinate external careers fairs/ events to promote the PlayStation brand.
Support and coach on best practice interview technique/ process where required.
Liaising with your HR Business Partner to ensure collaborative, transparent relationship is achieved.
Driving specific D&I activity/initiatives for recruiting by upskilling hiring managers on best practice and ensuring data is tracked successfully.
What we are looking for
- Personable, clear communicator who can partner with a variety of internal & external customers at all levels and build long lasting relationships.
- Experience of working the German market essential.
- Able to speak fluent German and English.
- Passionate about the PlayStation brand and champions the business as an employer brand ambassador.
- A sourcing champion with the ability to adapt your search methodology to the diverse hiring needs with a proven track record of sourcing challenging technical roles.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills who can work on their own initiative.
- Able to look after high volume of vacancies across multiple departments.
- Can deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong resilience with a pragmatic approach.
- Have a blended career background of both agency but majority of experience working in-house.
- Experience working with remote hiring managers based in the US or Europe for UK hiring needs.
- Previous experience of working in a Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment department set up.
- Broader EMEA based tech hiring experience.
- Experience of partnering with hiring teams to promote diversity & Inclusion hiring campaigns or initiatives.
- Market mapping and exec search sourcing experience would be advantageous
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.