SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Field Marketing Manager APJ
SonicWall is looking for a Field Marketing Manager APJ running development and execution of our marketing activities, directly and/or indirectly via resellers and distributors in SonicWall’s sales territory APJ.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This individual will work closely with the Field Marketing Senior Manager APJ and the regional sales leadership to execute the marketing plan supporting the region’s business goals and targets.
- Using a variety of marketing tactics, including but not limited to digital campaigns, social media, webcasts and events, the role will own tactical execution and analysis of marketing programs, with a focus on channel marketing programs to and through our partners and distributors across APJ.
- As a small but highly interactive and engaged team we look for an energetic, upstart marketing professional, that can work autonomously but loves to interact with others, doesn’t hesitate to build relationships across countries, continents and cultures and brings a strong team spirit.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, tech industry background of advantage
- Experience in channel environments and channel marketing
- Autonomous and structured way of working
- Actively collaborates with the various functions and stakeholders across the organization
- Drives collaboration with external partners and internal teams to ensure flawless execution
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results driven
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience with Salesforce.com and Sprout Social are of advantage
- Personal engagement and having fun by working as a team in a multi-national environment
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.