SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Development and Production maintenance of customized Web Applications.
• Development of single page application using VueJs, AngularJS, Node, NPM and NGINX
• Implementation of stand-alone components in applications for achieving business requirements.
• Creation of User and Technical documentation
• Maintenance of development servers and environment.
• Work with Quality Assurance to resolve development and production issues.
• Work with Quality Assurance to automate application testing.
• Development of single page application for SonicWALL using VueJS, Node, NPM and NGINX
• Development of web pages for SonicWALL Product integration interfaces using Restful API allowing globally deployed SonicWALL devices to make status checks on a central database.
• Vue components development and implementation in SonicWALL web applications. Component development is based on requirement specifications and component implementation is based on published interfaces.
• Development of windows/Linux admin scripts to support application deployment related tasks if needed.
• Creation of documentation intended for the user community of the application explaining the features and functions of the application
• Creation of technical documentation that describes functional behavior of the application or subcomponents
• Final compilation of development code from the web applications team.
• Support for Operations during deployments
• Work with Quality Assurance to reproduce, analyze and resolve development and production issues.
• Generate automated testing scripts for SonicWALL applications using a Test Suite/tools.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements:
• Engineering or Masters in a related field.
• Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in web applications and an aptitude for programming.
• Technical Skills:
• Strong experience with VueJS
• Good to have: Node 6.0+, NPM 4.0+
• DBMS: Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
• Tools: Visual Studio 2016+, Visual Code
• Restful API, WEB API, web service experience
• Others: Jenkins, Active Directory, LDAP
• Test Tools: Protractor, Karma, Selenium web driver
• Clear, effective communication, both verbal and written.