SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Product Management - Network Security
The Network Security Product Manager owns the Mid, High-end and Cloud next-generation Firewall strategy and their execution and works closely with engineering team and other stakeholders delivering successful security solutions to the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
• Drive Network security product strategy focusing on Mid, High end physical and Virtual NGFW.
• Work with field and Engineering teams defining product features, converting into requirements specifications and bringing products and features to market.
• Do in-depth analysis of potential product initiatives and propose a roadmap to increase competitiveness
• Talk to sales, partners, and customers, as well perform research etc. to define and build confidence in the product roadmap.
• Drive competitive strategy and use those inputs in roadmap planning to create sustainable competitive advantages.
• Be customer voice to engineering by reviewing product and high-level design documents to align with the customer use cases.
• Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities.
• Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
• Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
• Assist with design, deployment and integration guides for products, solutions and reference architectures.
• Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
• In depth understanding of Networking, Network Security, Endpoint Security, Segmentation/Micro-Segmentation, Network Access Control, Secure Web Gateways, Zero Trust Access
• Strong knowledge and working experience with Next-Generation Firewalls, Web and Content filtering appliances, Public and Private cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, GCP, VMWARE ), IaaS and PaaS
• Working knowledge of container security is a plus.
• Ability to assess the market and current capabilities to define a product roadmap.
• Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
• Ability to work collaboratively within and across department teams.
• A domain expert with ability to influence others.
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
Required Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 5-6 years’ technical marketing or technical product management experience.
• Solid understanding and hands on experience with next-generation firewalls, Cloud platforms, Secure Web gateways, Zero- trust access
• Extensive customer and field experience are a must.
• Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
• Public Cloud Certifications is a plus.
• MBA preferred.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.