SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 30 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
We have built a world-class finance team that is highly engaged in driving company success while focusing on creating a dynamic, fulfilling as well as fun work environment. We are looking for a Sr. Finance Manager to lead business intelligence and reporting for the Finance and Accounting teams. This is a high impact and high visibility role that will report directly to the Vice President of Finance and lead the company financial and key performance metric reporting function. The role will also directly partner with the Sales and Product Finance, FP&A, Accounting, Tax, Treasury functions and work collaboratively with Information Technology team members on systems policy and infrastructure.
The successful candidate needs to demonstrate a strong desire to succeed and grow professionally, an ability to learn quickly, strong analytical and communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity in the dynamic cybersecurity industry to join a new team at the ground floor and solve big problems with plenty of opportunities for career advancement and development.
• Partner with Accounting and Finance teams to lead the reporting and presentation of financial results and key performance indicator metrics.
• Collaborate and partner with Information Technology team to align systems policy, security and infrastructure.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to synthesize and evaluate significant amounts of data to help communicate and operationalize value-added action items and recommendations.
• Analyze, measure and communicate key KPIs to senior leadership with clear and concise reporting.
• Build, automate, optimize and implement processes to scale with company growth.
• Assist in the preparation and presentation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, Board of Directors and other financial dashboards and reporting.
• Conduct various ad hoc analyses and provide general financial and data support to help business partners solve problems and understand the financial implications
• Minimum 5-7 years in Finance or related field with strong systems skills (ideally at a cybersecurity company or a high growth technology company)
• Comfortable working with large data sets and a desire to identify, build and maintain automated and scalable processes
• Extensive knowledge of QlikView, Hyperion Essbase, Microsoft Excel required; good Oracle and Microsoft PowerPoint skills are a plus
• Excellent analytical rigor, forecasting and problem-solving skills to make proper business decisions
• Extremely detail oriented and highly organized, while balancing the important of swift execution and the ability to set/meet tight deadlines and not lose sight of the big picture
• Driven, results focused attitude and strategic problem solver who can simplify complexity and deliver creative solutions
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and people skills to build relationships and influence multiple stakeholders effectively across the company
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, quickly changing and highly collaborative team environment with the resourcefulness to solve ambiguous problems
• Bachelors (Accounting, Economics, Finance or other quantitative field preferred with excellent academic record)
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.