SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world
Distribution Account Manager EMEA
This role is instrumental in driving both sales acceleration and execution via the distributor eco-system in our market and is assigned to a specifc distributor account(s). This role works cross functionally with the partner team, operations, and sales.
Distribution and the channel are the go-to market at SonicWall. As such, distribution, and our ability to ramp and leverage distributors reach and scale is critical to the company's success. The distribution team drives new partner recruitment, onboarding, enablement, and growth initiatives.
• Develop established, trusted relationships with the key “go to” distribution contacts
• Train and motivate distribution sales, marketing, operations, and business development resources to drive and facilitate SonicWall solution sales.
• Business planning: Develop go-to-market plans with assigned distributors to meet revenue and business goals including partner recruit and development along with the local Sales leadership.
• Communicate and support policy, process / process improvements, ramp and onboarding
• Revenue growth: Drive increased sales through distribution managed partners and through practice development
• Effectively leverage and communicate distributor’s goals and performance
• Manage Stock levels and Sales In. to the assigned distributors
• Expert knowledge of the two-tier technology distribution and reseller sales process
• Ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of both the networking (router) and mobility (4/5G cellular data) space
• 7-10 years of relevant experience (Min. 4yrs. working for or supporting distribution)
• Bachelors degree (or higher) in relevant field or equivalent experience
• Analytically driven, demonstrated ability as a creative problem solver, with high energy and a strong sense of urgency
• Comfortable with change and a bit of ambiguity that is part of a hyper-growth company
• Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills
• Strong project management capability
• Languages: English and prefer a second language French, Spanish or Italian
• Balance of analytic/process and relationship/people skills (a sales professional that is not afraid of pivot tables and not ready to get your hands dirty executing)
• Ability to travel up to ~20% of the time
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.