SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Own the next-gen Endpoint Security product responsible for ideation, requirements, release planning and launch
• Work with Engineering to review product and high-level design documents, create MRDs and track execution of releases
• Demonstrate PoCs and Run Beta programs to gain validation and continuous feedback into the product
• Assist with design, deployment and integration guides for products, solutions and reference architectures.
• Collaborate with other PMs to drive the Unified Endpoint strategy – vision, innovation and GTM
• Drive competitive strategy and use those inputs in roadmap planning to create sustainable competitive advantages
• Talk to sales, partners, and customers, as well perform research etc. to define and build confidence in the product roadmap.
• Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
• Ability to assess the market and current capabilities to define a product roadmap.
• Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
• Ability to work collaboratively within and across department teams.
• “Can-Do” attitude, willingness to roll up your sleeves and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
Required Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in Product Management, Support, Sales Engineering or Development.
• Must have strong understanding of Endpoint Security and next-gen AV technologies, preferably with hands-on experience.
• Extensive customer and field experience are a must.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations to large audiences
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.