SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Reporting to the Director – International Accounting, the Accountant will maintain the GL and prepare and review the Trial Balance for several entities to a level suitable for monthly reporting to US headquarters as per agreed close cycle. The Financial Accountant will also work with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure the timely preparation and filing of statutory accounts and tax returns.
- Support standardization of the close process and help drive efficiencies around monthly close cycle
- Monitor and support closure of sub-ledgers for assigned entities i.e. Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable
- Process required month end journals to support close of US GAAP accounts
- Perform & review monthly account reconciliations using Cadency software application
- Responsible in full for managing and producing local statutory audit files and statutory financial statements for EMEA & APAC jurisdictions including robust bridge reconciliations between US GAAP to local GAAP.
- Engaging with internal and external audit and managing the associated local tax reporting
- Analytical review of data and answering queries arising from your local reporting director and/or head office arising out of monthly reviews
- Assisting with the implementation of Budgetary Controls & Reporting
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and SOX and internal controls at all times
- Inter-company accounting and oversight of inter-company activities
- Oversight of electronic bank and reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments accounting
- Periodic VAT and other direct and assist with tax returns compliance for assigned entities
- Involved in ad hoc projects – entity incorporations, system set-up etc
- Must be CIMA, ACCA, ACA, or CPA qualified
- US GAAP reporting experience
- Strong Oracle R12 experience
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Experienced monthly reporting within a multinational multi-currency company, you will show a desire & the ability to continually review processes & systems in our continuing drive to improve efficiency. Specifically we are seeking someone with a demonstrable track record of taking ownership of work of a similar nature in a similar environment, i.e. software/high tech companies
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team but also a self-starter
- Flexibility with regard to working hours during month-end, quarter-end and year-end
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external key business partners
Beneficial or would be advantageous to have
- Another European language
- Previous experience in managing the financial aspects of EMEA and/or APAC entities.
SonicWall provides an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.