Enterprise Tech Support:
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The Support Delivery Team is a high-performance group of engineers supporting business critical customer environments. The Support Delivery team is responsible for the front line support and is expected to implement and optimize performance that will bring SonicWall to the forefront in the industry. This role will provide security and infrastructure support across SonicWall enterprise customers. You will work directly with SonicWall partners and customers supporting their enterprise environment to ensure optimal network performance and security. You will work with customers to resolve network issues with an intense focus on complete resolution and perform root cause analysis on network incidents, performance, and security concerns leveraging your technical experience and knowledge.
• Support SonicWall’s large enterprise customer networks and ensure SonicWall security products are operating efficiently
• Respond to customer network issues with clear communications, technical creativity, and a commitment to problem resolution.
• Work with cross functional teams to analyze customer issues, determine root cause, and recommend solutions.
• Manage critical situations by driving cross functional collaboration across functions and geographies.
• Regularly update management and peers on status of open issues, incidents, planned installations and upgrades
• Respond to customer-initiated network security reviews and audits.
• Solid track record with prior technical roles in network engineering, enterprise support, service and engagement
• Deep understanding of complex network topologies, performance, scale, and security.
• 5 or more years of experience in technology roles with a focus on enterprise network design, deployment, and operations of leading enterprise networking platforms
• Solid understanding of enterprise networking, firewalls, routing, switching, BGP, VLAN, VPN, WAN, LAN, and cloud integration. Platform certifications are a plus.
• Solid understanding of cloud and virtualization platform networking concepts
• Experience with multiple operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc.) and languages (java, python, C, R) preferred
• Experience with Linux systems administration, shell scripting and/or other scripting languages
• Experience with operating system internals problem resolution: Network, storage, and compute.
• Comfortable working flexible work hours
• Must be highly responsive and possess great problem-solving and commutation skills
• Detailed and proactive, highly productive, and effective, and perform your duties with flexibility and enthusiasm
• Manage multiple tasks and set priorities with a focus on customer satisfaction
• Able to interpret and resolve customer problem reports and performance requirements
• A high integrity “can-do” attitude team player with the ability to work well with all internal/external teams with pro-active sharing of knowledge and a strong sense of urgency
• BS preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.