SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The SonicWALL Planner Buyer Sr. Advisor, is part of a team responsible for Operations Production and Engineering Procurement as well as inventory management across all worldwide locations. In this role, he/she will focus on material movement between and across organizations. He/she will handle all PO creations and work on cross-functional teams representing a particular area of expertise. To be successful, he/she will need to be extremely organized; able to multi-task in a high/low volume environment and manage projects; have strong communication and team building skills; and be a motivated, self-starter.
• Work with Demand Planning to manage inventory supply across Orgs.
• Manage manual inventory movement (outside of PO scope/Material Transfer process).
• Interface with 3PL suppliers to maintain 99.7% inventory accuracy.
• Coordinate closely with contract manufacturer to ensure RMA receiving proceedures are adhered to.
• Interface closely with Finance: yearly PI, A/P and A/R reconciliation and Monthly/Quarterly close support.
• Work cross functionally and provide input on automation projects to improve Flawless Execution.
• Prior experience in inventory management, or production / manufacturing operations is strongly preferred.
• Strong analytical capabilities and business savvy.
• Must be a strong team player and communicator.
• Additional requirements to include: persistent attention to detail, ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.
• Experience with Excel and Oracle R12
• Detail oriented while at the same time is able to keep the big picture in perspective
• High energy attitude with track record of driving change in challenging environments
• Excels in project tracking and task completion
• Proven problem resolution and cooperative spirit
• Able to synthesize data quickly and make clear, concise recommendations based on analysis
• Able to work outside the scope of specific defined responsibilities, providing input cross functionally where needed, in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experiences Preferred. APICS certification is a plus
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.