SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The mission of the Territory Account Manager (TAM) is to drive sales opportunities within their territory market through the channel and high-touch customer sales engagement. The TAM is expected to work in close partnership with the Channel and SonicWall inside sales on lead generation, account planning, and the development of appropriate strategies and tactics to execute against their mission. The TAM is expected to sell the entire SonicWall security portfolio.
• Drives sales within the Channel market segment
• Actively develops solid, qualified and healthy sales pipeline and meet quota expectations
• Maintains strong customer and partner (distributors and resellers) relationships
• Develops quarterly and annual business plans that map out quota achievement strategies and tactics
• Manage all territory strategic partnership engagements including but not limited to partner annual plans, QBRs
• Identifies creative incentives and opportunities (for partners and customers) to increase sales
• Serve as a subject matter expert of SonicWALL’s products and services
• Sell across the entire SonicWall portfolio
• This is a remote field position. Must have proven successful track record of working in this environment
• 10+ years of enterprise sales (high touch and channel) experience
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding territory quota expectations
• Existing strong relationships within enterprise customer and channel accounts
• Lead, development and maintenance of regional strategy for the team which aligns with national goals
• Strong understanding of advanced security concepts, solution selling
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong remote-team interpersonal skills, highly motivated, team oriented
• Ability and willingness to travel within territory
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.